Rules and Regulations
All Internet wagers must be placed through the user interface provided by betsws.ag Sportsbook & Casino on its Web pages. Any Internet wagering through other means, including the use of a "robot" player, is strictly forbidden. In the event that use of non-approved client software is detected, Management reserves the right to invalidate all such wagers retroactively, cancel the player's account, or take any other appropriate action.
- The rules at betsws.ag conform very closely to those found at Las Vegas Sportsbook, and are used to protect both our company and you, the bettor.
- All customer betting accounts at betsws.ag are private and confidential, and all calls are recorded on tape and held for disputes for a period of seven days.
- All Clients must be 18 years of age.
- betsws.ag reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any client without cause, and can refuse wagers from clients who reside in states or provinces that prohibit sports wagering.
- All rules, regulations, and payoffs listed in this publication are subject to change without prior written notice.
- Each client is required to identify himself by his betting account number and password on each call and each login to betsws.ag The client has sole responsibility for his specific password and account number.
- Account balances will reflect any wagers on future propositions or pending wagers.
- Customers at betsws.ag cannot risk more money than is available in their account.
- All players are to confirm their bets with the operator at the end of the call using their account number and password. It's the responsibility of the caller to listen to the read-back from the operator before confirming the wager. If, for some reason, the call is dropped before the process is completed, the wager will be at the management discretion.
- No wagers can be cancelled once the caller confirms them and the call is concluded. The only manner in which a client can cancel a wager is to wager on the opposite side of the contest in which he initially wagered.
- On over/under wagers, over-time periods are included in the final score.
- When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time period(s) are included as a part of the second half.
- All minimums, maximums, and betting payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
- Maximum betting payout for any parlay is $10,000.
- All wagering disputes shall be resolved by the read-back from the recorded call and shall be ruled final.
- With regard to suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, betsws.ag follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering purposes. Otherwise betsws.ag does not recognize suspended games, protests and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
- All sporting events must be played on date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled or a change of venue, the event will automatically constitute "no action," which means all monies for that event will be refunded (Unless sport specific rules state otherwise) .All parlays/exotics will be recalculated excluding that leg of the parlay, using payout charts for that sport/betting option. Individual tennis matches have no action if the match is not fully completed due to withdrawal/incapacity or disqualification. If a match is rescheduled due to scheduling and weather problems bad light etc, then all wagers will have action and all wagers will stand.
- All betting payoffs are calculated on the odds in effect at the time of the wager.
- It is prohibited to parlay the same team with both the point spread and the money line. Multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another (correlated plays).
- betsws.ag, does not report your transactions to any financial institution or government agency. It is the client's sole responsibility to report such information to the appropriate taxable jurisdiction.
- betsws.ag is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client upon application for membership.
- betsws.ag is not responsible for clients who disclose their password and account number to other parties.
- The winner of an event, or game, will be determined on the date the event is concluded.
- All wagers are in U.S. dollars.
- In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed a "no action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
- betsws.ag reserves the right to take away any bonus, any time, without explanation.
- Dates and kick-off time of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off time. For any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
- ll futures wagers are accepted as "All In", Run or Not Run, Entered or Not Entered. Stakes are lost on a future bet if a selection does not take part. In the event of a tie where 3 or more competitors are offered in one betting option, the payout will be divided by the number of players/competitors tied.
Winners and losers are official after:
- Soccer 90 minutes of play - Overtime and/or Penalty shots are not included
- Football - NCAA & NFL - 55 minutes of play
- Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play
- Basketball - NCAA - 35 minutes of play
- Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and spread betting unless specified and with the exception of soccer lines including a quote for a draw.
- On half time wagers, overtime periods are included as part of the second half.
- All period and quarter wagers placed are for that specific period or quarter only. All overtime wagers placed will be for the full overtime, regardless of how many overtimes.
- Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play time or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes.
Dead Heat Rule?
- In the event of a dead heat (a tie) in a Future wager, stakes will be divided by the number of selections who tied with the divided stake settled at full odds.
- If the tie was a betting option, then the dead heat rule does not apply. The Dead Heat Rule only applies to Future Wagers that didn't have a tie listed as a betting option.
- Example: If there is a 3 way tie for the Top Scorer in a Football game then your winnings are calculated by taking your stake, dividing it by 3, and multiplying that amount by the odds on your betting ticket.
Specific Internet Betting Rules
- You should determine whether betsws.ag services are permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Account balances must be verified by the player on each Internet log-on prior to wagering. When you verify and accept your betting account balance, you agree that all previous transactions are correct and you do not have any claims. Claims or disputes must be settled at this time.
- All Internet betting transactions are logged and backed-up regularly. In all cases of dispute, both management and the player agree that the log backup shall serve as the final authority in the dispute and that all wagers will be adjusted accordingly. Claims must be lodged within three days from the date the wager was made. No claims will be honored after this three-day period. Players are responsible for verifying the accuracy of all account transactions.
- Any manipulation of prices and or spread may result in the ticket being marked a loser.
Straight bets are made when you choose a team and the point spread. The cost of the bet is 10/11 or $110 to win $100.
- Toronto Raptors +6
- Chicago Bulls -6
If the straight bet is on the Bulls -6 then the Bulls must win by more than 6 points for the bet to win.
If the straight bet is on the Raptors +6 then the Raptors cannot lose by more than 5 points for the bet to win.
If the game lands on 6 pts. then your bet is a "push" and will result in "no action". i.e.: Final Score: Rap 90 and Bulls 96
Two or more teams or totals can be combined to make one wager. Circled games cannot be parlayed. Proposition plays, and future bets cannot be parlayed.
In case of tie or no action the parlay will revert to lower level payoff, except in a 2 team parlay where a tie reverts to a straight bet.
(!) All parlays are based on a true odds format except for parlay cards.
- 2 Teams 100 to win 260
- 3 Teams 100 to win 600
- 4 Teams 100 to win 1000
- 5 Teams 100 to win 2000
- 6 Teams 100 to win 4000
- 7 Teams 100 to win 7500
- 8 Teams 100 to win 10000
Note: Maximum parlay payout is $ 10,000
Teasers are wagers in which 2 to 7 teams are selected together in one wager with an adjusted point spread. In a teaser you can add points to the sides or mix both sides and totals adding or subtracting to the totals.TIE + LOSS = LOSS * TIE + WIN = LOSS.
Example: 2 team teaser 4pts for $100
- Lakers +4 +4 pts = the teased line is now +8
- Knicks -3 +4 pts = the teased line is now +1
The payout in a 2 team teaser for 4 pts. is 10/12 In this case you will lay $120 to win $100.
Bets are considered official after 55 minutes of play. If 55 minutes of play is not conducted, a bet on the team is treated as no action, and a parlay bet will be reduced accordingly. Bets on 1st, 2nd halves and all quarters will be considered
Game must be played on scheduled date and site.
NFL Betting Props
NFL-SCORE First in the game:
First team to score in the game. If a team scores and the game is cancelled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played.
NFL-SCORE Last in the game: Must be an official game (55 minutes of play). If the game goes into overtime, the team that scores last will be the winner.
NFL-SCORE in the first 60 minutes: If a team scores at the 6:30 mark 8:30 mins left then yes is the winning wager.
NFL-TOTAL 1st half points vs. Total 2nd half points: Must be an official game (55 minutes of play) and includes overtime.
NFL first scoring play (touchdown or FG/safety): If a team scores and the game is cancelled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played.
3 Unanswered scores: Extra points or 2 point conversions do NOT count.
Player Props: A kicker who does not participate, due to shutout, but is suited up and available is considered to have played. Buying on or off 3 in NFL and NCAA
- -115 surcharge to Buy off 3.
- No Surcharge to buy to 3.
College Football season wins rules: Bowl Games and Conference Championship Games are NOT used towards teams season wins total.
Bets are considered official after 43 minutes of play (NBA) or 35 minutes of play (NCAA), and international GamesIf the official time of play is not conducted, a bet on the team is treated as no action, and a parlay bet will be reduced accordingly.
Game must be played on scheduled date and site.
Team Totals and Special Spreads
The game must be completed up to within 5 minutes of normal duration.
All players must take the court and play for action. Results are based on the official stats from the game.
Betting on Basketball
Basketball Betting | Straight Bet
This wager is made when you choose a team and the point spread. The cost of the wager is 10/11 or $110 to win $100.
Toronto Raptors +6
Chicago Bulls -6
If the straight bet is on the Bulls -6 then the Bulls must win by 6 or more points for the wager to win.
If the game lands on 6 pts. then the game is a "push" and will result in "no action".
If the straight bet is on the Raptors +6 then the Raptors cannot lose by more than 6 points for the wager to win.
Basketball Betting | Totals (Over/Under)
This is a wager on the combined scores (total) of a game. That being over or under the posted line. The cost of the wager is 10/11.
TOTAL IS 178
If you place a wager for UNDER 178, the combined total score of both teams must fall UNDER 178 pts.
If you place a wager for OVER 178, the combined total score of both teams must go OVER 178 pts.
If the combined total score falls on 178 pts. the wager is a "PUSH" and there is "NO ACTION".
Overtime counts for wagers placed for the game and for the 2nd half.
Overtime does not count for 4th quarter wagers.
Basketball Betting | Money Line
With this type of bet you wager which team is going to win. Disregarding the point spread.
Orlando Magic -280
Houston Rockets +240
If you wager on Orlando -280 you lay $280 to win $100.
If you wager on Houston +240 you lay $100 to win $240.
Basketball Betting | Parlay
This play is a selection of teams in no particular order, in one play. All teams must win by the point spread margin. The more amount of teams, the greater the payoff.
2 team parlay for $100
Portland Trail Blazers +4
San Antonio Spurs -10
The payout in a 2 team parlay is 26 to 1 this means you are risking $100 to win $260. In case of a tie or no action the parlay will revert to the lower level payoff, except in a 2 team parlay where a tie reverts to a straight bet laying the original amount at risk.
Basketball Betting | Teaser
This is a bet in which 2 to 7 teams are selected together in one wager with an adjusted point spread. In a teaser you can add points to the sides or mix both sides and totals adding or subtracting to the totals. If one selection loses, the teaser is considered a loss.
2 team teaser 4pts for $100v
Lakers +4+4 pts = the teased line is now +8
Knicks -3+4 pts = the teased line is now +1
The payout in a 2 team teaser for 4 pts. is 10/12 In this case you will lay $120 to win $100.
TIE + LOSS = LOSS * TIE + WIN = LOSS
2 Teams 100 to win 260
3 Teams 100 to win 600
4 Teams 100 to win 1000
5 Teams 100 to win 2000
6 Teams 100 to win 4000
7 Teams 100 to win 7500
8 Teams 100 to win 10000
These payoffs are based on -110 lines Note: Maximum parlay payout is $ 10,000 BUYING POINTS
Â½ point -120
1 point -130
1Â½ points -140
2 points -150
Winners and Losers are official after 5 innings of play unless the home team is leading after 4Â½ innings. If a game is called or suspended, the score after the last full inning determines the winner. If the home team scores to tie - or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning and the inning is not completed, the score at the time the game is called determines the winner. Money will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Events will not carry over to the following day (unless otherwise specified). betsws.ag does not recognize suspended games, protests, overturned decisions, etc. for betting purposes.
When betting on the total runs (over/under) the game must go 9 innings (8Â½ if the home team is ahead) to have action. Wagers on total runs will be refunded if a pitcher change occurs prior to both listed pitchers throwing at least one pitch. Rules for the run line wagers are the same as those for baseball totals.
Game must be played on scheduled date and site.
**During the MLB Playoffs, all wagers will have action until the game is played to completion, regardless of their duration or the day on which they end.**
Baseball wagers will be accepted in the following manner:
Action: Team against team, regardless of the starting pitcher. "Action" bets will be computed by the opening price with the new pitcher. A pitcher is deemed a starting pitcher after throwing one pitch.
Overnight Baseball: Due to scheduling changes, an overnight game may become part of a doubleheader. When this occurs, all overnight bets are action if originally listed pitchers square off in either game.
One specified pitcher: A wager on or against a specified pitcher, regardless of the other starting pitcher.
Both specified pitchers (listed): If starting pitchers are not exactly as listed on betting display board and/or your ticket, your bet will be deemed "no action".
Note: If there is a pitching change prior to the game, money odds may be adjusted. If one scheduled pitcher starts against any unscheduled pitcher, "action" wagers will be computed by the opening price with the new pitcher. A pitcher is deemed a starting pitcher after throwing one pitch.
Betting on Baseball
Baseball Betting | Money Line: Betting on baseball is done by risking more money than the win amount on favorites (Mets) or risking less to win more on dogs or underdogs (teams not favored to win).
- Mets - 140
- Reds + 120
If you wager on the Mets -140 you lay $140 to win $100. If you wager on the Reds +120 you lay $100 to win $120.
Baseball Betting | Totals Over/Under: There is a standard 20 cent line.
- Mets 7 over -120
- 7 under Even Money
If you take the Mets over 7 runs you lay $120 to win $100. If you take the Reds under 7 you lay $100 to win $100 (even money). The team doesn't matter. You are only betting on the total runs of the game.
Baseball Betting | Run Line Betting: A baseball Run Line bet is a combination of the point spread and the money line. The team wagered on must win by the point spread while the amount wagered is determined by the money line odds.
- Braves -1 1/2 +130
- Pirates +1 1/2 -150
If you wager on the Braves you must win by 2 or more runs. You would lay $100 to win $130. If you wager on the Pirates they cannot lose by 2 or more runs. You would lay $150 to win $100.
MLB Betting - PROPS
MLB - Series
Bets on series are based on the FIRST 3 GAMES PLAYED of each series. Neither team can play another opponent between scheduled games. If one of the first three games gets postponed, all wagers stand (ACTION). If less than 3 games are played, the team with the advantage is the winner of the series. All wagers are based on action. (no listed pitchers)
MLB - First Halfs: Bet are based on the score in the first 5 FULL INNINGS. If after the first 5 full innings the game is not completed, all wagers on the first half will still stand. All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - Second Halfs: Bets are based on the score from the top of the 6th inning till the end of the game. Must be a complete game (i.e. 9 innings, or 8Â½ innings if the home team is ahead). Wagers include extra innings. All wagers are action, regardless of pitcher.
MLB - Total hits runs and errors: Has to be a full game - 9 innings to have action (8½ if the home team is ahead). All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - Team to score first: First team to score in the game, If there is a result and the game is canceled or postponed all wagers stand regardless of how many innings played.
MLB - Team to score last: Has to be an official game. All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - Will there be a run scored in the first inning
If a run gets scored in the first inning and the game is canceled or postponed all wagers stand. If the first inning is complete and no run was scored and the game is canceled or postponed all wagers stand. All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - Strikeouts by Team: In case the game gets suspended before 5 full innings are played, all wagers on Strikeouts by team will be cancelled. If a match is shortened before completion, but after 5 innings, then the strikeouts are only recorded to the last full innings eg, a Match is called after 7.5 innings, all strikeouts will be recorded only after 7 full innings.
MLB - Most total bases: The players listed on the match-ups must be on the starting lineup for action, if not wagers will be canceled.
MLB - Baseball Team Total: Has to be a full 9 innings to have action. (8½ if the home team is ahead). All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - 1st at bat most total bases: Walk or HBP not valid towards wager.
MLB - 2 1/2 Runlines/Alternative Run-lines and Team to have more home runs.
All bets are based on listed pitchers. Game must go at least 8 1/2 innings if the home team is winning, otherwise match must be fully completed.
All wagers are based on listed pitchers.
MLB - Regular Season Wins
Teams Must Play 156 Games of more for bets to be Action. Does not include Post-Season Games. All bets are action despite team relocation or team doesn't play all their home games in their currect stadium.
The game becomes official (action) after 55 minutes of play. Goals scored during overtime are included for wagers on the game, but are not included on wagers for the 3 rd period.
If a game requires a shoot-out to determine the winner, One goal will be awarded to the winner for the final score(regardless of how many goals scored in the shoot-out) which will be recognized for the total goals scored as well as the winning team. Game must be played on scheduled date and site.
NHL Betting Periods
The full 20 minutes of the period must be played to have action.
NHL Overtime Line: Bets on NHL overtime line are for the complete overtime, regardless of how many overtime periods are played and will include a shoot-out if required to determine the winner.
NHL 3-Way and European Ice Hockey (Draw line quote): NHL 3 way and European Ice Hockey is settled without overtime (60 minutes of play) for the main quote (Away/Home/Draw). This option does NOT include overtime or a shootout.
Betting on Hockey
Line Types: We offer 3 different types of lines for Hockey; The Canadian Line, 3 Way Option), and Straight Money Lines.
Hockey Betting | Canadian Line: The Canadian line is a combination of a goal and money line. The money line is a 20 cent line for straight bets.
- Boston Bruins +1 1/2 -140
- L.A. Kings -1 1/2 +120
If betting on the Kings the customer would give-up a goal and a half and would risk $100 to win $120, the Kings must win by at least two goals. If betting on the Bruins the customer would get a goal and half but would risk $140 to win $100.
Hockey Betting | Money Line: All money line options are prices to win the game outright, according to NHL rules.
- Boston Bruins +110
- L.A. Kings -130
If you select the Bruins to win the game, betting $100 would win you $110. If you select the Kings to win, you would need to risk $130 to win $100
Hockey Betting | Totals Over/Under
- Bruins +1 1/2 -140 5 OVER -130
- Kings -1 1/2 +120
As well as having favorites on sides you also have favorites on totals, in this example over the total of five goals is indicated as the favorite in which case the customer would lay $130 to win $100. If betting on the game to go under five goals the customer goes with the underdog so he/she receives a larger return in this case risking $100 to win $110. If there is no money line indicated the total has a "FLAT" line or -110 whether betting over or under, in which case the customer would lay $110 to win $100 either way. When you wager on total goals, if the score falls on the number in this case five, it will be "no action".
Hockey Parlays Betting | Hockey Parlays
With hockey parlays you can combine anywhere from 2 to 8 teams into a single wager resulting in higher betting payouts as in baseball parlays. Note: Hockey parlays are calculated as they are in baseball. Maximum parlay payout is $10,000.
Concluded hockey games are official after 55 minutes of play (includes outright and 60 minute wagering).
Third period lines in hockey DO NOT include overtime.
Overtime is included in NHL, NCAA, and all other North American Leagues. In the NHL, the winner in overtime or shootout is credited with a goal. This goal counts towards the final score for grading purposes.
Any shootout that does not result in either team being credited with an additional goal, will NOT count for wagering purposes.
The final score in hockey for international games and all leagues outside of North America do NOT include overtime. Overtime and shoot-outs do not count unless the wagering option (OUTRIGHT) or (ADVANCES) is listed.
Parlays including moneylines to totals of the same game are allowed on selected options. Parlays with spreads to totals of the same game are not permitted.
Betting on all Major Golfing Events
Straight money line betting as well as match-ups.
Betting right up until tee-off time.
In head-to-head match-ups, both golfers must tee-off in order to have action. If one player misses the cut, his opponent is deemed the winner. If both players miss the cut the lower score wins. If both players have the same score, then all wagers are refunded.
Special Handicap Head to Heads: If a player withdraws after tee off or misses the cut the player who plays the most holes wins. Playoffs do not count for handicap bets. To Win a Tournament
Bets placed on Golfers to win a Tournament within 10 days of the tournament commencing and the player is a non starter, bets will be refunded. The Only Outright bets that will not be refunded is when 'ALL IN' betting is stated, and they are genuine 'Futures' Markets and posted more than 10 days prior to the Tournament.
In the event of a tie where 3 or more competitors are offered in one betting option dead heat rules apply. Dead Heat rules state the payout will be divided by the stake (wager amount and winnings) divided by the number of players tied.
Boxing / MMA Rules
Cards - This market is similar to Over/Under wagering. Win/Loss is determined by points accumulated for cards shown to both teams. A yellow card counts as 1 point, and a red card counts as 2 points. In the event a player receives 2 yellow cards, resulting in a red card, no points are counted for the 2ndyellow card. The maximum number of points a player can accumulate during a match is 3. Only cards shown to players on the playing field count. Cards shown to non-players (managers, coaches, substitutes on the bench, etc.) do not count. In the event a match is abandoned, all bets will be void unless settlement is already determined.
Cards - both yellow and red cards count. Cards shown to non-players (managers, coaching staff, etc.) or substitutes on bench do not count. Only cards shown to players on the playing field count. A card is considered to have happened when it is shown.
Boxing Lines on All Major Title Fights: Straight money line betting as well as proposition bets on whether the fight, will go to a certain amount of rounds as predetermined on the day of the fight. Betting on Boxing until the sound of the bell for the first round.
- Tyson -280 risk $280 to win $100 on Tyson
- Holyfield +190 risk $100 to win $190 on Holyfield
- Will go 4 1/2 rounds +150 risk $100 to win $150
- Will not go 4 1/2 rounds -170 risk $170 to win $100
- 4 1/2 rounds means four full rounds and ninety seconds of the fifth round
All results are official by the result of the governing body on the day of the fight.
If a price is offered for a draw: in the event of a draw all bets on either boxer to win will be losers.
In round by round betting: if a boxer fails to answer the bell, the fight will be deemed to have ended in the previous round.
If the scheduled number of rounds is changed all "Pick the round" bets are void and bets refunded.
Betting on a fighter to win by knockout means he can win by KO, TKO or disqualification.
If you bet on a fighter to win a decision that bet is a winner whether the decision is announced a the end of the scheduled distance of a fight or if a fight is ended prematurely and goes to the scorecards.
Where a match is abandoned or postponed, but fought within 14 days of the original scheduled date, all bets stand.
Once the 14 days have expired, all bets are void.
Auto Racing Rules
There are two main ways to bet on NASCAR and other motor racing events. Either on the out-right winner of the race or on the winner of a predetermined matchup. Driver must start for action.
- Jeff Gordon 1/1 or 100 to win 100
- Dale Jarrett 2/1 or 100 to win 200
- Mark Martin 2/1 or 100 to win 200
- Mark Skinner 5/2 or 100 to win 250
- Dale Ernhardt 7/5 or 100 to win 140
Motor Racing and Nascar Match-ups. Both drivers must start for action.
- Jeff Gordon -140 or risk $140 to win $100
- Dale Ernhardt +120 or risk $100 to win $120
Formula One Betting
Bets on Formula One (F1), Motor and Auto races are decided on the podium position of the day of the prize giving for the particular event, any changes in position after this time is not considered for settling purposes. If two drivers abandon the race after completing the same number of laps, the respective head to head is deemed void, otherwise the driver who completes the most laps will be deemed the winner if both drivers fail to finish the race.
To win the race: 60% of the starting field must start the race for action.
Top 3 (podium) finishes: 80% of the starting field must start for action.
Drivers Matchups: Both drivers must start the race for action.
THE FORMATION LAP IS NOT CONSIDERED PART OF THE RACE FOR WAGERING PURPOSES.
Money line wagering on soccer offers a draw line as well as sides. In the event of a draw example: (1-1), all bets on either of the sides will be graded as losers. Again, in the event of a draw, only wagers placed on the draw line will be graded as a win.
The result of the game is decided after 90 minutes of play plus injury time. Extra time / overtime / golden goal is not taken into consideration for soccer bets unless otherwise stipulated.
If any match is abandoned or postponed all bets will be void unless the relevant market result has already happened. For example, "first goal scorer" betting will stand if a goal has already been scored.
Where a venue is changed, bets will stand unless the game is to be player at the original away team's ground in which case all bets will be void.
Many matches are handicapped in ½ and ¼ intervals; both of which eliminate the possibility of a push since no one can score a half-goal. Quarter (¼) handicaps split the bet between the two closest ½ intervals. For instance, a $1000 bet with a handicap of 1¾ is the same as betting $500 at 1½ and $500 at 2. With ¼ handicap bets, you can win and draw (win ½ of wager) or lose and draw (lose ½ wager). The ¼-goal handicap may be expressed by some bookmakers as "0 and ½", or as "pk and ½" (for "pick-em") - especially for bookmakers whose systems are designed for sports like American football and basketball, where bets have a handicap that is designed to make the odds as close to even as possible.
The bettor's stake is automatically divided equally and placed as 2 separate bets. This means that with a handicap point of 0-0.5 or 0 and ½, half of your stake is on the 0 point handicap and the other half.
Match: Everton vs. Newcastle United - Handicap: Newcastle +1.0, +1.5
Explained: This handicap states that half of your bet goes on Newcastle to win, draw, or lose by less than 1 goal; and half on Newcastle to win, draw, or lose by less than 1.5 goals.
If the final score is Everton 1-0 Newcastle, half your bet would be refunded due to draw (Everton 1 - +1 Newcastle, i.e: Newcastle lost by exactly one goal). The second half would win (Everton 1 - +1.5 Newcastle, i.e: Newcastle lost by less than 1.5 goals).
At betsws.ag we accept bets on all major tennis events using straight money lines.
- Roger Federer -140 or risk $140 to win $100
- Andy Roddick +120 or risk $100 to win $120
For wagering purposes, a tennis match must go at least 2 full sets or 3 full sets for Grand Slams (Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon and US Open, MENS ONLY), there will be action. In the event of a retirement after 2 full sets (or 3 full set for a grand slam) the winner will be determined by who advances. Tennis times are not final. The times will be determined by our official source (Don Best). All matchup are action regardless of schedule changes. In the event of a past-posted wager, the wager will NOT have action regardless of the result. Wagers placed on matches will have action, even if the match is postponed, and completed on a later date (24Hr Rule does not apply for Tennis Matchups). In the event of a change of playing surface, venue, or outside to indoor court and vice versa, all bets will stand. In the case of a walkover situation, the outcome will be graded "no action".
Spread and Total Games Betting: If a tennis match is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all Spread (sets or games) and Total Games bets will be considered void, regardless of the score of the match. Such wagers will be cancelled and the monies refunded.
- The start dates and times displayed on our website for E-Sport matches are an indication only and are not guaranteed to be correct. If a match is suspended or postponed, and not resumed within 12 hours from the actual scheduled start time, then wagers on the match will have no action and be refunded. The exception being any wager on whether a team/player advances in a tournament, or wins the tournament, will have action regardless of a suspended or postponed match.
- If the name of a player/team is misspelled, all bets will stand unless it is obvious it is the wrong object.
- If in an official match a player plays with the wrong nickname or on a smurf-account, the result is still valid unless it is evident that it is not the player that was supposed to play that match.
- All wagers will be settled using the official result as declared by the relevant governing body of the competition concerned.
- If a draw option has not been made available, then extra time will count, if played.
Handicap betting: A spread in E-Sports can be Rounds/Maps or other counting measures dependent on the game. The spread will only be referred to as the spread. (For example, in Counter Strike the spread will be rounds won, while in Starcraft 2 the spread would be maps).
Handicapping is a way of making a sports contest more even and thus more interesting as a betting object. In E-Sports betting, this is done by awarding one of the teams/players, the underdog, some maps/rounds ahead.
If Player A wins the match by two maps or more, Player A bettors win and Player B bettors lose. If Player A wins by exactly one map or Player B wins, Player B bettors win and PlayerA bettors lose.
Total Betting: A total in E-sports can be Rounds/Maps or other counting measures dependent on the game. The total will only be referred to as the total. If either player wins 2-0 all bets on under 2.5 will win, while bets on the over will lose. If either player wins 2-1 all bets on the over win, while bets on the under lose.
If a map is not completed because of a player retirement or disqualification, all bets on the outcome will have action and will be validated based on the official declared winner. Counter-Strike maps are exceptions to this rule, for which all moneyline, spread and total bets are canceled if a team retires or is disqualified before all scheduled map rounds are played.
Should a player/team withdraw before a tournament begins, or retire during a tournament, bets on that player/team to win the tournament, or to advance in tournament, will be canceled and monies refunded.
If the respective player/team withdraws before the tournament begins while being listed as “must start”, then wagers on whether a player/team advances in tournament or wins the tournament, will have no action and monies refunded – this applies to all players/teams participant in the tournament.
If the announced number of maps/rounds is changed all bets on the handicap or total are cancelled. Bets on the moneyline (outcome of the match) have action.
If a player or team receives a walkover or win by admin decision on at least one map, all wagers on the series (moneyline, spread and total) will be canceled and monies refunded. In CS:GO, if a team retires or is disqualified before all scheduled rounds on a map are played, all wagers on the series (moneylines, spread and total) will be canceled and monies refunded as well.
At least one ball must be bowled for bets to stand, otherwise all bets are void. However, if a match is officially abandoned (e.g. due to dangerous pitch conditions) then all undecided bets on the match are void.
For batting or bowling head-to-heads, both batsmen must reach the crease, or both bowlers must bowl one ball for bets to stand, otherwise all bets are void and wagers refunded.
In one-day matches shortened by weather the outcome will be that determined by the Competition Rules. If the match is declared a 'no-result' all bets are void and wagers refunded.
Betting on Australian domestic cricket is based on the most points awarded in the match.
Rugby League / Union Australian Betting Rules
Betting Payouts on official declared result. Where a draw option is offered, the bet is decided on the result at normal time, no extra time included.
Winter Sports / Olympics Betting
Upon postponement of any event (eg due to bad weather) All bets have action until the event takes place. If the event is abandoned, all wagers are refunded.
Unless stated all wagers are treated as "All In" and with no refunds for non starters.
All betting payouts on podium positions. All head to head and group betting options require all competitors to leave the start line for action.
Athletics / Cycling Betting
In Athletics events, betting is "All In". Refunds are not available for non starters and bets on those competitors will stand. Betting Payouts are based on Podium Positions.
Handball / Floorball Betting
Results will be entered at the end of normal regulation play. Extra time will not count unless specified.
Bets decided by the official results declared by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF). In the event of a match starting but not being fully completed for any reason, all bets will be voided.
Bandy matches must go at least 80mins to be considered valid, otherwise all bets will be considered void.
Both players must start and the match must reach full completion for action. Post game disputes by either player that alter the final outcome of the match etc will not be valid for betting purposes.
Frame / Handicap betting Both players must start the match and the match must be fully completed for action. Match betting- The player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner, as long as players started the match up.
Other Sports not covered
Bets will be decided on the official result declared by that particular sports governing body.